Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why BlondElephant you say??

Well for those of you that know me well, you know that I am a dedicated republican. Those who know me probably have come to know that I am relatively non-confrontational about my views and I tend to let others rant and rave about their views and all the while my brain is complex with a million and one ideas and opinions This blog page is for me to finally let those ideas and opinions out of the closet and out in the open. So here I am!!! A republican, an active voter and yes I am blonde. Thus, I introduce the " BlondElephant". In future blogs, I hope to address every day events that seem to pass by as if they were nothing. I am so surprised about the things that are happening to our society, our country and our world. We need to be to stand up, have an opinion and actually take action. I am so done with the "Politically Correct" crowd that merely speak about issues just to be in the "in". So, with that I have given birth to my blog! Enjoy or hate it, it's up to you!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Cannot WAIT for future postings. I feel the same way as well, and it's nice to have someone to voice many of the same things I think.

    Love the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete